The World’s Most Innovative Sensing Products
Our miniature spectrometers, fiber optics, optical components and sensors are used in a vast array of OEM products. Ocean Optics is known for providing specialized solutions for a broad range of manufacturing applications.
The volumes you require, the delivery you need and the quality you demand are all assured under the Ocean OEM program.
The diversity of Ocean Optics’ spectrometers, accessories, fiber assemblies and sensor solutions allows us to effectively fulfill your requirements:
- Spectrometer models ranging from Deep UV (150 nm) to NIR (2500 nm)
- Custom photometric solutions inclusive of light source, free beam or fiber coupling to the sample, detector and interface electronics
- Multi-channel systems
- Collimating optics, sample holders, flow cells, filters and reference standards
- Probes, patch fibers, furcated assemblies and custom fiber assemblies
- O2 and pH probes and patches for in situ or non-invasive measurements
- Metrology laboratory for NIST traceable UV, VIS and NIR irradiance calibrations (210 – 2400 nm)