Laboratory-grade Optical Fiber Assemblies
Our Laboratory-grade Optical Fiber Assemblies offer high quality at a budget price. These off-the-shelf assemblies include patch cord assemblies in various lengths, solarization-resistant patch cord assemblies, and bifurcated and splitter assemblies.
- Laboratory-grade Patch Cord Assemblies
- Laboratory-grade Bifurcated Optical Fiber Assemblies
- Laboratory-grade Splitter Optical Fiber Assemblies
Premium-grade Optical Fiber Assemblies
Our “Best for Spectroscopy” Premium-grade Optical Fiber Assemblies consistently deliver uniform results with minimal signal variance. Premium-grade Assemblies include high-quality SMA 905 connectors and silicone-coated steel monocoil jacketing with a Nomex braid for superior strain relief. Each Premium-grade Assembly is shipped with a QA report that includes both the serial number and transmission curve of the assembly.
- Premium-grade Patch Cord Assemblies
- Premium-grade Solarization-resistant Assemblies
- Xtreme Solarization-resistant Optical Fiber Assemblies
- Premium-grade Bifurcated Optical Fiber Assemblies
Custom Engineered Fibers and Probes
If you haven’t yet found the exact fiber assembly you need in our extensive standard, off-the-shelf collection, then our custom optical fiber development services may be of help.
Unjacketed Bulk Optical Fiber
We offer spooled, unjacketed optical fiber primarily for those interested in making their own assemblies.
- High OH, Ultra-low OH and Solarization-resistant Unjacketed Bulk Fiber
- Economy-grade Optical Fiber