O2 and pH sensors for both aqueous and atmospheric applications
Ocean Optics’ pH and O2 optical sensors provide a viable alternative to traditional chemical sensing devices and feature transducer materials – applied to the tips of optical fibers or to substrates such as patches or cuvettes.
Our sensors are used in life sciences, pharmaceutical, quality control, food and beverage and a host of other applications.
Our exclusive indicator materials and sol-gel coatings enhance the optical properties in response to specific analytes in their immediate environment — with formulations available for a variety of oxygen and pH sensing needs.
Thanks to our developments in sensor detection technology and sampling options, you can enjoy lower system prices and greater application versatility than ever before.
- Standard and customizable probes and patches
- Sol gel technology for superior lifetime and adhesion to different materials
- Formulations for very low O2 and specific hydrocarbon environments
- Stand-along, phase-based O2 measurements for excellent reproducibility and accuracy
- USB interface with 4-20 ma and 0-5 V outputs, scalable to specific calibration range
- C1D1 compatible
- Absolute pH measurement with 0.01 pH unit accuracy
- pH sensors available in the biological range of 5 to 9